Thursday, January 18, 2007

Classroom of the Future


After reading an article about the future classrooms and the possible features we might have due to technology, three other girls and I had an assignment to create a potential classroom layout. We focused the grouped table in a semi circle for everyone to have an opportunity to communicate and see one another. In addition, the teacher's desk faces the semi-circle so the students know they can be monitored. Computers line the edges of our classroom, a wallpaper-sized map covers three walls and an "everything screen" is at the front of the room. This screen has the ability to be a whiteboard, computer screen, or projection screen. I had a lot of fun drawing this blueprint with the help of others because it refines my ideas of how I will want my classroom to look like.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey There. I found your weblog thhe usage of msn. That is a really neatly written article.
I'll be sure to bookmarek itt and return to learn more of
your useful information. Thanks for the post.
I will certainly comeback.

my web page :: zumba certification promotional ccode ()