Friday, April 13, 2007

Eve Bunting and Ralph Fletcher













I had the chance to listen to Ralph Fletcher and Eve Bunting speak at my school. They shared their techniques and inspirations in writing during the workshop and afterward I was able to have them sign my copies of their books! Ralph Fletcher talked about the Writer's Notebook and the importance of boys developing their writing; Eve Bunting mainly book talked her stories, she is so prolific and accomplished! Both authors were inspiring, intuitive and well received by me and my peers; I'm glad I had this opportunity!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

With adequate intake of water, your face will become plump and glazy.
2001 Cabernet Sauvignon California Founders' Estate ($12).
But could wearing a specific type of legging help you reduce your
chance of injury, and recover from one quicker.



my web-site: supple